Tuesday, October 18, 2011

just VASGO 101

It has come to my attention that some of you are seeing only PART of just VASGO.  


Hey, don't look so surprised.  Source


What's that, you say?  I'm not getting the most VASGO out of my experience?


Why, no you are not, good sir or madam.  Or baby.  First of all, thank you for even taking the time to read this blog.  I hope you have found it entertaining and fun to read.  It has been a complete joy for me to be able to write like this so many times a week and I plan to continue this variety of entertainment as best I can!

The reason why I'm dedicating an entire post on the subject of getting the whole just VASGO experience is because I found out some of those who signed up to receive an email every time a new post has been made did not know there was more VASGO to be had.

For example, my web page has three other areas to explore!

First, a sub-page that shows all my favorite photos which I usually update every week day.  Second, I also find mystery foods occasionally and have dedicated a sub-page to figuring out what the heck they are.  It's aptly named, "What the Heck is That? Third and most recently, I added a sub-page called "Where's Vasgo?" to show you where I have traveled.

I update those sub-pages constantly.  And you never know when my next greatest sub-page goes live unless you check the website out!

ALL INTERNET USERS ARE NOT CREATED EQUALLY!  So here are your step-by-step instructions if you are one of those readers who has only read just VASGO through your email.

1.  Please take a second to hover your mouse over the words at the top of the current email.  Right above the little icon that looks like this...



... in grey letters it should say and look very close to this:

just VASGO


Special noteWhen you hover your mouse arrow over those words (at the top of the post, not the example directly above this line), your arrow should turn into a little hand that points using its index finger.  That means it's a link to my webpage.


2.  Go ahead and try hovering the mouse arrow over the words to see if your arrow turns to the little hand that points its index finger.


3.  When it has done that, go ahead and click your mouse once.  It should open a new window or tab with my blog.



4.  Go explore all the VASGO you can handle!

Congratulations!!!  You have just completed your just VASGO 101 course.

Now you can truly experience just VASGO the way it was meant to be experienced!  Please click the image below to print out your Certificate of Completion.  And make sure to add this to your CV or resume as it is recognized world-wide.

Source

P.S.  I almost forgot to answer yesterday's Pop Quiz!  The answer is Greece!

No comments: