Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

This week in just VASGO, things have been delayed more than usual and I apologize for not being able to prioritize posting over the other activities.

I would like to say, however, that I have a bunch of good excuses for not being able to post this week. As proper contractual verbiage goes, these excuses include but are not limited to:

  1. Moving to a new apartment.
  2. Having a very important side project to complete which has taken up all of my day-time writing ability.
  3. Being involved with the community every available week night, and now more recently on the weekends as well.
  4. And much, much more.

Alas, because of these difficulties, all I can give you today is a snippet of VASGO.  The normal posting of these will happen soon enough!

So what happened this week?


  • You helped me surpass 10,000 page views in 3 months!  You truly are the best readers a writer could have!  Thank you so much!



  • The cold is starting to set in and that means romantic evening walks in the Roman Piazzas and not-so-romantic bargaining with roasted chestnut vendors for some of their warm comfort food.



  • Let's not forget Thanksgiving!  It's not really done in Italy, so I think it is appropriate to write a post of what usually happens at my Thanksgivings (when I have a full kitchen in the U.S. to do it in).  I'll probably name this one Post from the Past because I certainly won't have pictures of a meal today.


And that's it for now!  So on this lovely day where so many of my American friends are waking up and preparing their turkeys to roast for hours, I leave you with this:

O wonderful readers,
I write truthfully.
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am thankful for thee!

Source

1 comment:

PaxRyan said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too - best holiday in the calendar!!:-)

Also, super congrats on the 10,000 views - that is awesome and impressive!:-)