Monday, March 26, 2012

VASGO Turns 25,000

Dear Readers Around The World,

You rock my socks off.  Even during those weeks when I go without a post, you still check up on me.  You put up with my terrible self-editing and my typically poor grammar.  You email me and ask me when I will post next if I've gone too long.  You help feed me the desire to write about my international experiences.

Thank you, dear readers, for coming to my blog 25,000 times in the last 6 months!

Image Source

There have been many people from many countries who have kept up with VASGO.  The question is - is yours in the top 10?

Honorable Mention goes to Romania who held #10 until this past weekend.

#10 - France
#9 - Greece
#8 - Australia
#7 - Germany
#6 - Switzerland
#5 - Netherlands
#4 - Canada
#3 - United Kingdom
#2 - Italy
#1 - United States

Grazie! Thank you!
Baci a tutti! Kisses to all!

No comments: